VACANCY : Software Engineer at Institut Sukan Negara
* Ideally educated to degree level (BSc or BEng) or equivalent in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering or a related discipline.
* Preferably 1-3 year experience in system development industry. Fresh grad welcomes to apply.
* Experience or training in industry-standard professional system development tools such as:
– Database : MySQL, MongoDB (optional).
* Experience and vast understanding of Mobile Apps development.
* Added Value – Understand web technologies such as HTTP, web services.
* Excellent problem-solving skills; strong logical reasoning and solution-oriented.
* Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
* Genuine passion for programming.
* Ability to work with others in a team-oriented environment and loyal to the organization.
* Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
* Software developers research, analyze and evaluate requirements for existing or new software applications and design, develop, test and maintain software solutions to – meet these requirements.
* Researching, analyzing and evaluating requirements for software applications;
Researching, designing and developing software systems;
* Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware and software;
* Modifying existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
* Directing software programming and development of documentation;
Assessing, developing, upgrading and documenting maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software;
Medical claim included
Annual and medical leave shall be in accordance with the prevailing Labour Law
Annual Leave,Medical and Hospitalisation Leave,EPF / SOCSO / PCB,Annual Bonus,Medical Insurance,5 Working Days
Salary : RM2,529 – RM9,643 Per Month, increment every year.
Term : Contract
Email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org