ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (GRADE N-41)
Closing Date | 28 May 2020 Administrative
permanent or contract
REALIZE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL DISTINCTION IN THE GARDEN OF KNOWLEDGE AND VIRTUE
We are a well-known international university fully committed to comprehensive excellence in its academic pursuit and its administration. We extend an invitation to those who wish to contribute towards reaching our vision of revitalizing the intellectual dynamism of Islam and the Muslim Ummah and contribute towards the improvement of qualities of human life and civilization.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws (Hons) recognised by the Government, from any local institutions of higher learning or equivalent qualification.
- Has two (2) years working experience, preferably in law firm is an added advantage.
- Possess good knowledge in handling legal matters.
- Be able to converse and write in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Pleasant personality and good interpersonal skill.
- Mature, proactive and dynamic individual with ability to adapt to changes and must be able to work under pressure.
- Creative, versatile, meticulous and have an eye for details.
- Open minded, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- A team player who is able to work independently in fast pace environment.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.LANGUAGE QUALIFICATIONAll candidates must have obtained Credits (at least C) in Bahasa Malaysia and English (including oral examination) at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) level or equivalent qualification recognised by the Government.
SMOKERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Note : Shortlisted applicants who are currently employees of the Malaysian Government or Statutory Bodies in Malaysia will be required to submit the hard copy of applications through the respective Heads of Department together with the confidential report and up to date service record.Click the link to sign up for application:
Please Register or Login to Apply
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur