Closing Date: 5 November 2020
EXECUTIVE (INTEGRITY) – GROUP COMPLIANCE, INTEGRITY & RISK MANAGEMENT DIVISION
(1 Position – HQ Kuala Lumpur)
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
To assist Head of Division/Head of Unit in monitoring and enforcing integrity effectively in the aspects of prevention, education, enhancement and punitive strategies in accordance with Amanah Raya’s Organizational Integrity Plan
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
1. To assist the division/unit by providing support in ensuring the smooth running of the Integrity Unit Plan and assist in preparation of reports to management and relevant Board Committees on all integrity matters.
2. Assisting superior in monitoring and preparing of periodic integrity reports but not limited to integrity and corporate governance reports to the management and relevant Board Committees.
3. To assist superior in executing and monitoring corruption/fraud risk register, staff screening and due diligence for Amanah Raya’s Group when required.
4. Provide awareness, give talk and brief staff and external parties on the Group’s policies & procedures on anti-corruption and integrity-related matters.
5. Conducting preliminary investigation arising from complaints received by divisions, departments, branches and subsidiaries.
6. Prepare integrity related articles & ethics issues on monthly basis for the purpose of publishing via Division’s Flash.
7. Drafting, reviewing and updating integrity related policies, quality procedures and guidelines regularly.
8. To attend to any other duties assigned by the Head of Division as and when required.
QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor with related experience in Business Studies / Business Administration / Integrity Management / Risk Management / Audit / Law or equivalent from a recognized university / college.
· At least one (1) year experience in Integrity Management / Auditing / Risk / Compliance or any related field.
· Proficient and good communication skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
· Preferably specializing in Integrity Management or equivalent.
· A matured team player, resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity.
· Able to work under pressure and able to commit to tight deadlines.
· Meticulous, attention to details, commitment to the task, policies/process and procedure oriented.
· Critical competencies/skills:
– Report Writing Skills
– Presentation Skills
– Investigative Skills
– Analytical Skills
– Computer Skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply via EMAIL by submitting COMPLETE resume to:
Amanah Raya Berhad
Group Human Capital & Administration Division
11th Floor | Wisma AmanahRaya | No. 2, Jalan Ampang
50508 Kuala Lumpur
Email address: [email protected]
(Please state the position applied for on the email subject)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified