Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia is a statutory body formed under the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Act 2011. The key role of SEDA Malaysia is to administer and manage the implementation of the feed-in tariff mechanism which is mandated under the Renewable Energy Act 2011.
We seek talented, dedicated, passionate, relentless, innovative and highly motivated individuals to join us in developing the renewable energy industry and enforcement of the Renewable Energy Act 2011 within a strong regulatory framework. If you value a fast-paced atmosphere in a start-up environment with outstanding colleagues dedicated to developing the renewable energy industry, there may be an opportunity for you!
Candidates should be positive thinking, analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Innovative, dedicated and highly motivated Malaysians are invited to apply for this vacant position:
TEMPORARY OFFICER, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION DIVISION
- Preferably Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration/ Office Management or any fresh graduates from related course;
- This position is a 6-months contract basis;
- Good interpersonal skills and critical thinking;
- Good understanding on the requirement of human resources management and administration for office;
- Organise work efficiently and deal simultaneously with a wide variety of tasks;
- Meticulous in their work, with strong attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and with all levels of society;
- Presentable and confident;
- Well versed in spoken and written Malay and English;
- Able to do for the following task:
- Reviewing/ updating SOPs/ policies;
- Preparing employee handbook;
- Preparing/ updating Fail Meja and Manual Prosedur Kerja;
- Salary revision/ market survey on salary;
- Recruitment process and procedures;
- Office administration tasks – training, event management and other related tasks; and
- Performing any other matters related to division as instructed from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit www.seda.gov.my for further details of the recruitment. Application can be made by emailing [email protected] or via postal mail to the address below. Please states the position applied for and kindly attach your resume or personal details with the application.
Chief Executive Officer
Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia
Galeria PjH, Level 9, Jalan P4W, Persiaran Perdana
Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya
(Attn: Director of HR&A)
Closing date: 23 September 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Applicants who do not receive any notice within a month of the closing date should consider themselves as unsuccessful.